Monday, September 8, 2008

Kansas City Trip

Pregnancy Pic--21 Weeks
This past weekend Christian and I celebrated our 4th wedding Anniversary and my birthday! We also attended a wedding in Kansas City. Somehow-going to wedding rehearsal dinners & receptions just isn't as fun when you can't enjoy a nice glass of wine!
All in all, the weekend was a blast. We had such a good time with old SMSU friends and Haylee was kicking away to the beat of the music!

Christian painted Haylee's room a light yellow color last week and we are expecting her crib and changer to arrive on Sept 17th! I am so excited to decorate!!!
Thanks to cousin Steph, Haylee adopted many clothes passed down from cousin Ella! Her closet is already filling up with cute, cute girl outfits!

I am still battling my sinus cold for the 10th day so far...hopefully this will be the last cold for a while! (At least my appetite has not been affected!!)
Many more notes to come!

No comments: