Monday, October 20, 2008

A Pumpkin Patch Sunday!!!

Rombach's Pumpkin Patch
Aunt Kiki and John Paul's special Sunday!
So many pumpkins---(Aunt Kiki do I have to take another picture?)
JP and Melanie's nephew Ryan
Whoa--a neat old tractor!
JP riding the tractor
Finding the perfect pumpkin!

John Paul Picking Out his blue car on the train
And off they go....
JP riding in the wagon
Look at me-I am a pro at sliding!
So many pumpkins to chose from...

Little JP and I had a super fun morning at Rombach's
pumpkin patch. I remember when dad used to take Katie and I
there! Unfortunately it is Rombach's last year of business....who knows why?
They had tons of kid friendly things to do and thousands of beautiful
orange pumpkins! JP and I tagged along with Melanie and her two
nephews and family too. It was a fun Sunday and I loved spending
time with little JP. He was great at the patch and was so excited to explore everything!

No comments: