Monday, March 2, 2009

Social Butterfly

Haylee, Diane & Brandy

The JB VA Dietitians
Ashleigh, Amy, Brandy, Martha
Pat, Haylee, Diane & Stacie
Last Friday I took Haylee up the my work to meet some of
the other dietitians. She was really awake and did well
being passed around to many loving arms!
Maybe we convinced Haylee to become a foodie just like us!


Lyn & Haylee

Laura & Haylee

Bob & Haylee
On Sunday, Christian, Haylee and I went on
a trip to St. Charles! Thanks to Bob & Lyn
for graciously letting us stop by their home.
I think Laura & Lyn were amazed at how big Haylee has
grown since seeing her as a newborn. It was a fun visit that
started when we 1st arrived and Haylee had left us a nice "gift"
in her diaper. Laura comically said..."eww, why is it that color?"
I can't wait until she has kids and gets hands-on
experience with many poopy diapers of her own!






No comments: