Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Weekend FUN

Over the past weekend I travelled to Vegas for my good friend Stacy's bachelorette party. Ten girls flew in from all over and partied hard in Nevada! The trip was a blast from In & Out Burger to the Chippendales show to clubs like PURE, VooDoo and The Bank. I think we all felt really old after 3 days of hardcore partying and staying up until 5am! I am still trying to catch up on sleep! Yea....Vegas Baby!

While I was gone, my MIL and FIL (Sue Sue and Paw Paw) came up to visit Christian & Haylee. They had a fabulous time exploring St. Louis in one of the hottest weekends so far of the summer! Haylee loved seeing her Fayetteville grandparents and was very well behaved (so I was told!)...Thank you to Susan & Bennie for all your help with Haylee last weekend and extra-large thanks to my wonderful hubby for watching our daughter while I had a girls weekend!

No comments: