Sunday, September 6, 2009

5 years and counting!

Our 5 year anniversary was Sept 4th
and Chris surprised me with TWO dozen
white roses (my favortie flower) early
morning when I was getting ready for work...
I fixed him cinnamon rolls and the day
was off to a great start!
Later that evening, Chris surprised me with
dinner reservations at Monarch. Our friend Stacy
watched Haylee and we had a very nice,
relaxing and delicious dinner.
Monarch's exec chef was featured in the new
September issue of Southern Living--so for
all you SL readers--check out Josh Galliano!


I had a delicous bacon wrapped chicken loin
on top of buttered grits with muschrooms and
a mixure of snow peas and french cut green beans!
Fantastic!


Chris devoured his top grade seared tuna
with quinoa and roasted zucchini.


Mr & Mrs. Chris & Kris Jamerson
(we sat in front of the wine cellar!)





No comments: