Monday, May 17, 2010

Finally she is Formula Free!

For the past month Haylee has been drinking
1/2 formula mixed with 1/2 milk. We had to wait
until she was 15 months old and her stomach
was a bit older to re-introduce cows milk.
In January, after her 1st bday she just couldn't tolerate the
proteins and had diarrhea for a month.
Well, on Friday her formula ran out so for the
last 3 days she is just doing cows milk.
She is not drinking as much, but Christian & I
decided to not invest anymore $ into formula.
We introduce milk to her 3x/day at breakfast,
snack time and bedtime. Thank you
Schnucks for carrying the Full Circle brand
of organic products!
(and please don't make me get on my soapbox
about why I chose to spend money on certain organic
foods, meat and organic milk....it is my choice people!
Just remember, children and pregnant women are
the most vulnerable groups regarding growth hormones
or pesticides..)

No comments: