Wednesday, August 18, 2010

John Paul goes to Kindergarten!!!

I cannot believe that my sweet nephew John Paul
is starting Kindergarten. It seems like yesterday
when I was feeding him bottles, changing his diapers
and watching him learn to crawl! I am blessed
to have such a beautiful, kind nephew who I adore.
Here are a few pictures from Nana's camera
capturing his BIG day!!! Love you JP!
Nana & JP waiting for the bus
(Nana is an amazing mother to me and my sister
& a more AMAZING grandmother to JP and Haylee!)

Katie, her beau Cristian and JP


The bus arrives....(his 1st ever ride!)


Arriving at his school
Go WildCats!



Meeting his teacher

JP's first day of Kindergarten was great.
He goes until 11:45am each morning and when
talking to him yesterday afternoon, the 1st thing
he said was "Aunt Kiki, I have a locker!"
When I asked what he puts in the locker, he replied
"you know, stuff!"....Ahhh, so cute and sassy!

No comments: