Monday, September 6, 2010

My 30th Birthday Adventures...

My 30th birthday is going down in history as
one of the greatest birthdays so far!
This past weekend I spent my birthday/Labor Day
weekend with my cousin Ivy and her family. They
live in Georgia so it has been a while since I have
last seen her...(My wedding actually-6 years
exactly!) My anniversary was 2 days ago too!
Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband!!!
We took the kids to the Zoo and Nana had a
celebration dinner yesterday which was great family fun!
PLUS.....
2 weekends ago, my in-laws came into town to
celebrate my birthday weekend a bit early. Christian
rented out Bailey's chocolate bar for some delicious
treats shared with good company. My BFF Ericka &
good friend Kelsey came into St. Louis for the
festivities too.
I am blessed to have kind and loving family and
friends who surround me and who helped make
my 30th fabulous!!!!
(warning: lots of pictures below!)
Nana, Haylee & Papa
Haylee's $6 bean bag toss toy


Little boys playing basketball


Bigger boys playing hoops
(Alberto & Chris)



Me & Tyler




My amazing parents!






Haylee's 1st trip to the Zoo!













JP & Tyler climbing the seals!







H loves fish!


The hippos were great & put on a show for us!



Nana & H





Baby elephant taking bath













Hi Froggie!







Daddy & Haylee in the goat petting zoo


Sting Ray exhibit










Haylee trying to pet a sting ray



Me & cousin Ivy






Watching the Sea Lion Show






Skee Ball @ Incredible Pizza Saturday night







Chris & JP go-cart riding



Below are pics from 2 weekends ago!



Haylee & Holden at the park






Jungle Gym time





Sue Sue, H & Nana










My sweet nephew Holden



Duck watching





H & H following the ducks
(Uncle Hunter would be proud!)






Haylee at the Chocolate bar celebration





Me, Laura, & Katie







Sue Sue & Nana enjoying martinis






My BFF Ericka & Me





Me & Chris and Molly's restaurant





Me & Stacy




Holly & Chris


No comments: