Thursday, May 7, 2009

Yummy!


Mommy- I am trying to swallow!

I like to make messes when trying to eat 
rice cereal!  At least I am trying...

Happy after we get our faced wiped off

And back to chewing on my toys!

Chris and I have spent the past 10 days 
trying to introduce rice cereal to Haylee
every night after her 6pm bottle.  So far, 
she pushes a lot of the cereal out of her mouth, 
but does manage to get a few good swallows in.
We are proud of her for trying and know that it
will just take time for her to get her tongue-swallow 
reflex (if you can see her thighs--we know she is
not hurting for food and is a healthy baby!)

Yesterday, Haylee decided to roll over from
her tummy to her back for the 1st time.  It is
very sporadic but was so fun to witness.  
Daddy had golf after work yesterday and softball
tonight so he still needs to catch a glimpse of her
new trick!

No comments: