Thursday, April 28, 2011

Potty training update

I am so proud to write that Haylee has been doing AWESOME with her potty training!

We are on week #5 and she is doing great. We have had no day-time accidents for ONE whole week!!! She is still wearing her princess Pull-Ups during bedtime and naptime...I know keeping those dry will take longer to learn.

She is doing great with using public bathrooms too....which is great! She has visited Target, restaurants, Church, and even the concession stand potty at JP's baseball fields!!!!

Haylee LOVES wearing her big girl underwear and I must say it is just adorable to see her cute little tooshie in Minnie or DORA undies!

So far, so good. I am so proud of my big girl & hope this success continues!

(Thank you Nana, Papa, Miss Mei-Li, Daddy, and everyone who has helped her use the potty!)

1 comment:

Flipflops, Fruitsnacks, and Fripperies said...

Hi, I'm a visitor from TX! I laughed at your potty training post because we are going through all the same things right now. Aren't the little underwear adorable???!!