Friday, May 20, 2011

Mother's Day

I woke up early and baked homemade

cran-blueberry scones for Mom. (scones are

one of her favorite pastry treats!).

The recipe was super simple and they were

delicious!

Side Note: Mothers Day reminds me of the amazing,

most kind, beautiful, intelligent mother that I have

and strive to be! Love you Mom

Not even the fantatic smell of baking scones
was going to wake my 2 sleeping beauties! :)



My gift...a gorgeous handpainted frame
from my sweet Haylee







My Mothers Day celebration continued on

Friday night when Christian and I had a

"date night"!

(thank you Gracie for babysitting!)

Drunken Fish for sushi & tickets

to Bridesmaids at the Chase Park Plaza

cinema....



Edemame as an appitizer! YUM!



Chris enjoying his rolls




Our rolls! (don't worry mine are the

all-cooked ones!)











2 comments:

Claire said...

Hi! You have a nice informative blog. I’ve learned something about it. I have mine too www.claire-fernandez.blogspot.com...thanks

Unknown said...

Quick loans for the unemployed, does the job quick loans does not mean no money
He believed that the cash requirements mostly by a lot of people who are unemployed to facilitate month existence. Everything except the breath in this world costs money today. But for someone living breathing unemployed or made difficult by the lack of money.
Unemployment has closed most of the doors in terms of loans, but not when it 12 month loans comes to home loans for the unemployed. These loans are specifically created to provide cash assistance to the unemployed who are either looking for a job or a job recently .

http://doorstep12monthloansuk.co.uk/
http://www.nogurantormoney.co.uk/
http://www.ukinstantloanss.co.uk/