Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Exciting Events!

Two exciting events happened last week....1) I bought a Honda CR-V and 2) Haylee started walking!!!

I have been in love with the CR-Vs and Chris and I decided it was time for a little bigger car than my civic. I am not excited about adding another car payment for the next 5 years, but I am already in love with my new car! It is so spacey, drives great, and lets face it...its a Honda-enough said!

Last Friday (ironically Friday the 13th), Haylee decided to walk 6 steps in a row! Christian and I were both home from work in time to witness it. For the past 3-4 weeks she has been taking about 2 steps then falling, but on Friday she did 6 in a row. Then she crawled to her room and not even one minute later she took 6 more steps in a row! Over this week she has been practicing and two nights ago we witnessed her walking 9 steps down the hallway! (thats her longest distance so far!). I didn't walk until I was 15 months, so if she keeps this new learned trick up, Haylee might be a pro by her 1st birthday!!! She is growing so fast and is such a smart-pants! (of course I am her mother so I am biased!)

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: