Sunday, November 1, 2009

Weekend Fun!

To start off the holiday weekend, Chris & I
ate at Applebee's Friday night and we
decided to dress Haylee in one of her ladybug
costumes. This was not her "official" costume
(those pics in the next post!), but the outfit
was so cute and I bought it 2 months ago
so I wanted her to wear it! The staff at
Applebee's loved her costume and we
think she is the cutest ladybug we have
ever seen!!!!
On Halloween Saturday, my good friend Melanie
stopped by with her daughter Olivia (7 months)
so the girls could play & be photographed in
matching outfits. I bought the girls matching
candy corn Baby Legs &
Melanie got the girls matching Halloween
onesies... Olivia & Haylee loved
seeing each other and sharing
pumpkins together! Melanie and I are
such good friends & we know our
daughters will continue to grow up together
and become good friends too!











I added one of Haylee's tutu
to her outfit for sass!




Haylee & Olivia











How cute are these girls?!












No comments: