Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Holiday Fun!

This Thanksgiving holiday was very
busy, but fun! Haylee's 1st Thanksgiving
morn started out by trying on her snow bibs
& winter hat and wearing them while we
watched the Macy's Day Parade
at home. Later on that day we went over
to mom & dad's house for a late
lunch/dinner. We were joined by
my cousins Brian, Steph & Jon,
Ella & Gavin, Aunt Ann & my sister and JP.
The kids loved playing with each other
and since Haylee is walking now, she
did a great job keeping up with Ella, JP
and Gavin!
Friday I had to work (boo!) but was
then greeted by my in-laws, SIL and
my nephew Holden. H & H had such
a good time playing with each other while
all the adults gabbed, ate tons & shopped!
I love holidays and am SO thankful for
my wonderful husband, daughter & family!

Thanks Auntie Holly for the great snow bibs!




JP, Ella & Gavin at the "kids" table

Cousin Brian & my sister Katie



Brian, Steph & Jon, and Aunt Ann




Haylee's seat of honor at the dinner table!



Chris and me



Haylee & Ella (she is such a good babysitter!)


Mom & Dad




Haylee & cousin Holden



H & H




The stairs were so fun to climb
(but so nerve wrecking for the mommies!)





H & H in the trunk of the CRV eating Cheerios
in the mall parking lot!




Sharing Cheerios




Every set of cousins has to have a bath pic
together as babies!




Drying off in our hoodie towels!




Aunt LuLu, Holden, Haylee & Aunt KiKi

No comments: